Do you think it’s possible to seduce yourself? Yes, it is, and Nutella Pie is the proof. Hazelnuts, chocolate… absolutely scrumptious!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened,
- ¾ cup Nutella (or other chocolate-hazelnut spread),
- ½ cup sugar,
- 1 egg,
- ½ cup toasted chopped hazelnuts,
- pinch of salt.
- 1 cup heavy cream,
- ¼ cup sugar,
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- Make the Chocolate Cookie Crust or the Basic Pie Dough for a single-crust pie.
- Make the Filling: In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and egg until well combined. Mix in hazelnuts, then pour into the pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the filling looks set. Let cool.
- Make the Topping: Beat the cream, sugar, and vanilla until peaks form. Serve with whipped cream on the side or on top.