If you are desperately in need of time-travel to sunnier, warmer, happy, and humidity-filled days, this is the pie to make. S’more Pie is as delicious and messy as when you’re making s’mores around a campfire, but without the biting mosquitos and poison ivy!
- 3 ounces (3 squares) unsweetened baking chocolate,
- 1 cup heavy cream,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- 4–6 cups mini marshmallows or a 10-ounce bag of large marshmallows if you like a thick topping more
- Make the Graham Cracker Crust.
- Make the Filling: In a saucepan over low heat, combine the chocolate, cream and sugar, and melt, stirring until you get a smooth mixture. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Pour into the pie crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for around 40 minutes, until filling is set. If the crust starts to turn too brown, reduce temperature to 350 degrees.
- Make the Topping: Arrange the marshmallows over the top of the chocolate filling. Put the pie under the oven broiler until toasted. This is quick, so keep a close eye on it to prevent it from burning.