If you are a fan of this healthy protein-packed superfood, then Avocado Pie is just the perfect choice. It’s sweet, a little like a Key lime pie.
- 2 ripe avocados,
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened,
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk,
- 2 tsp lime zest,
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream,
- 3 tbsp sugar,
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- Make the Graham Cracker Crust.
- Make the Filling: Scoop out avocado flesh from skin, then mash in a large bowl. With an electric mixer, stir in the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lime zest, and lime juice. Spoon the mixture into the crust shell. Chill until set, best overnight.
- Whip cream with sugar and vanilla until peaks form.When served, top it with whipped cream. You’ll have to eat the pie within a day or two, before the avocado turns brown.