Who doesn’t like brownies? Try this great recipe for delicious Brownie Pie.
- ½ cup butter (1 stick), melted,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1 tsp vanilla,
- ½ cup cocoa powder,
- ½ cup flour,
- ½ tsp baking powder,
- ½ tsp salt,
- ½ cup nuts, walnuts, or pecans.
- Prepare the Basic Pie Dough for a single-crust pie or the Chocolate Cookie Crust.
- Prepare the filling: Stir together the melted butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Add cocoa powder and other dry ingredients, stir well, then spoon into pie shell.
- If you use Chocolate Cookie Crust, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30–40 minutes. If you use Basic Pie Dough, start oven hot at 425 degrees and bake for 10–15 minutes to set the crust, then reduce to 350 degrees to continue baking the filling without scorching it.