Absolutely scrumptious pie! Surprise your family and make Pumpkin Goat Cheese Pie for dinner.
- Graham Cracker Crust,
- 1 tsp each cinnamon and ground ginger (for added spice).
- 8 ounces goat cheese,
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese,
- 11⁄2 cups sugar,
- 11⁄4 cups canned pumpkin purée (one 15-ounce can minus 1⁄2 cup),
- 1 cup sour cream,
- 3 eggs,
- 2 tsp vanilla.
- Make the Graham Cracker Crust, adding cinnamon and ginger to the dough. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Make the Filling: In a large bowl, beat together the goat cheese, cream cheese, and sugar with a mixer. Stir in the pumpkin, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until you get a smooth mixture. This usually takes about 10 minutes.
- Pour into the spring-form dish and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes. Allow to cool and then put in the fridge for a few hours to help it set.