Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is a scrumptious pie and super easy to make. Children as well as adults will enjoy it a lot.
- 2¼ cups flour,
- 1 tsp baking soda,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened,
- ¾ cup sugar,
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed,
- 1 tsp vanilla,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 package (12 ounces) chocolate chips,
- 1 cup nuts (pecans or walnuts), chopped.
- Make the Basic Pie Dough for two single-crust pies. You’ll still make the double-crust recipe, but for two separate pies.
- Make the Filling: Stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set a side. In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in eggs. Stir in the flour mixture, then mix in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread into the pie shells and bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes. If pie starts getting too brown, reduce temperature to 350 degrees.