Who couldn’t love the graham cracker crust? Its buttery, crumbly texture just melts in your mouth. It’s simply delicious.
If you want to give the crust some more flavor, add some cinnamon and sugar. Most people don’t use additional sugar because graham crackers are already sweet. If you use a larger, deeper pie dish, use more crackers.
- 1½ cups crushed graham crackers (9–12 crackers)
- 5–6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ cup sugar (optional)
- Crush the crackers by placing them in a ziplock plastic bag, pushing out all the air, and rolling over them with a rolling pin.
- In the pie dish, combine the melted butter and cracker crumbs. If you want, add the cinnamon and sugar.
- Press the crust mixture into the pie dish with your fingers or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.